Honestly man I can listen to anything. The only thing I really don't listen to is bluegrass, teen pop crap and rap. But other then those to I listen to pretty much anything.
Honestly man I can listen to anything. The only thing I really don't listen to is bluegrass, teen pop crap and rap. But other then those to I listen to pretty much anything.
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
If you're into Death Metal, Black Metal, or just metal I have a post on here you may wanna check out. I'm sure you're not into any of that though..lol
[img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]
Songs I cant stop listening to right now...(besides the new NIN album)
Counting Crows- Round Here
Mr Jones
Jack Johnson- Banana Pancakes
Bob Marley- Get up Stand Up
Everclear- Santa Monica
Bobbie Gentry - Ode to Billie Joe
Dropkick Murphys - Fields of Athenry
Rocky Road to Dublin
Neil Young - Heart of Gold
UB40- Red Red Wine
Allman Brothers - Whipping Post
nice.
Don't wanna miss a thing - Aerosmith
She will be loved - Maroon 5
You can be as loud as the hell you want when you're making love - Avenue Q soundtrack
and of course:
The internet is for porn - Avenue Q soundtrack
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Always On My Mind-Pet Shop Boys
Don't Dream It's Over-Crowded House
Life In A Northern Town-Dream Academy
Sexual Healing- Marvin Gaye
Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher-Jackie Wilson
Why Can't this Be Love-Van Halen
Lovesong-Tesla
Been listening to these alot lately
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
oh - gotta add:
You raise me up - Josh Groban
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
How could i have forgotten: The Flame- Cheap Trick
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
nice on the DM selection...
btw, DMB had a pretty good show tonite on radio on AOL...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Ever watch the movie Ode To Billie Joe Nola?
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
corey hart-i wear my sunglasses at night
[/ QUOTE ]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Everclear- Santa Monica
[/ QUOTE ]
love those songs [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
I'll never get tired of anything from Jack Johnson and Ben Harper. Sunny weather makes me listen to JJ constantly.
Listening to the following songs quite a bit lately:
"someday the waves" - Iron and Wine
"down on me" - janis joplin
"peaches and cream" and "seeing angels" - john butler trio
John Legend's album Get Lifted
"spoiled" - Joss Stone
Lots of Damien Rice
"around my way" - talib kweli
"Beautiful" - Mos Def, Talib, and Mary J.
And yes, I realize that's the weirdest collection of songs put together ever.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
Bookmarks